- Job no: G78EB
- Categories: Information Technology
Our public sector client is seeking an out-come driven Salesforce SME to lead a technical team to translate technical systems specifications into working, tested applications.
- Oversee day to day development activities from a team of Developers working on the Salesforce.com platform that are using Apex and Visual Force
- lead cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
- lead the development, implementation, and enhancement of technical solutions
- lead the design/development project plans, including work breakdown and resources estimates
- Provide technical expertise and advice for the integration of other applications into the Salesforce solution
- Lead each phase of the full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations for a CRM tool
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience in Project management practices, and ability to contribute to design/development project plans, including work breakdown, resource estimates, and status reports
- Expertise to lead each phase of a full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementation
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Lead role, including experience with design and development of Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
- Certified Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Strong knowledge of CRM business impact
- Knowledge in SaaS solutions
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce platform
- Experience in implementing custom solutions in Salesforce using Apex, ability to create the design for the solution and communicate and guide other developers in the team
- Experienced in defining systems strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning testing, and supporting training efforts
- Knowledge of Java, JSON, XML, API calls, HL7/FHIR, Node JS, Python, Restful web services
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMs(19c), SQL, PL/SQL, JSON, XML, Unix/Linux shell scripting, optimized database queries, data architecture, data design, modeling and mapping
- Continuous Integration (CI) practice and enhanced Ci/CD experience and DevOps methodologies and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs and perform sound technical work
- Experience in building, designing, and implementing large scale business applications
- Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems
- Experienced with leading efforts, with minimal supervision, involving relevant Business/Process/IT teams and 3rd party resources
- Knowledge and experience with leading-edge technologies, design criteria including usability, security, and privacy for web and mobile applications.
Nice to Haves
- Health care industry experience
- Experience working in a clinical environment
- Experience working for a leading Professional Services Organization (Ie. Deliotte, Accenture, IBM)
ABOUT IAN MARTIN
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Published on 11 Nov 2020, 6:08 AM