To keep the office, breakroom, and production areas safe and efficient through proper cleaning and organization, and to properly sanitize filling and transfer equipment to meet customer and product hygiene and biological specifications.
Washes out and sanitizes filling equipment and transfer pumps and hoses.
Cleans, sanitizes, and restocks rest rooms.
Collects and removes trash/recycling from designated areas.
Maintains offices in a clean and appealing condition (vacuuming, dusting, and general cleaning).
Cleans cafeteria floors, walls, tables, and doors.
Sweeps and mops production aisles, hallways, and stairs.
Relieves on line for breaks.
Maintains cleaning logs.
Notifies Supervisor when facilities are not working correctly and requires repair.
Performs duties in a safe manner and follows all Marietta safety procedures.
Performs tasks in accordance with approved procedures.
Understands fully the intent of the cGMP's.
Performs other related duties as required.
To do this job, you must have the following licenses or certifications before being hired:
- High school diploma or GED
- OR, an equivalent level of education and experience.
- Forklift Operator Certification (can obtain after hiring)
Skills and Abilities:
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn procedures and techniques.
- Be able to multi-task
- Learn and perform line jobs
- Trainable on material handling equipment
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer