Client ID: 268329
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management role for a permanent position in Calgary, AB.
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management Job Details
Located in Calgary, reporting to the Manager SAP EAM, the SAP Business Systems Specialist – PM/MM will gather requirements, analyze, estimate, prioritize, design, build, test, implement and maintain the required functionality within SAP PM/MM in support of business processes and procedures.
To achieve this you will possess a post-secondary education (degree or diploma) in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. In addition, you will have a minimum of 7 years related SAP experience, including systems/applications development and support, business systems analysis, systems project management, of which 1 to 5+ years’ experience is directly related to implementation and support of SAP Enterprise systems, specifically SAP Plant Maintenance, Material Management; Mobility; Fiori and Hana.
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management Responsibilites
Maintaining and supporting the client’s SAP ECC 6.0 footprint for Plant Maintenance (PM); Material Management (MM); Supplier Relationship Management(SRM);
• Experience in Fiori and Hana;
• Logging onto the client's issue management system, manage problems and change requests including documenting resolution information;
• Providing Plant Maintenance (PM); Material Management problem resolution assistance and support to various departments for SAP ECC 6.0 / Hana footprint;
• Creating and/or updating SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management configuration and business process procedures documentation;
• Analyzing, developing, testing and implementing Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management functionality for enhancement and support pack updates in SAP ECC 6.0 / Hana versions;
• Managing SAP Online Support System notes and transports in the area of SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management(MM);
• Developing detailed test plans and scripts for SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management(MM) scenarios, using HP ALM; and working with other functional teams to ensure that continued effective integration of SAP, Controlling (CO), Sales and distribution (SD), Human Resources (HR), Project Systems (PS) and Business Intelligence (BI) is achieved.
• Assessing business and application requirements;
• Driving the development of functional and system specifications;
• Conducting fit/gap analysis and business process modeling;
• Configuring the software to business requirements;
• Developing and executing tests to confirm the functionality;
• Creating necessary documentation and delivering knowledge transfer sessions;
• Communicating in a team environment.
• Ability to think outside of the box to find innovative ways to deliver sustainable solutions to the business clients
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management Mandatory Skills
• University degree or equivalent in Commerce/Business Administration, Engineering, or Computer Science;
• A minimum 7 years of IT experience;
• Experience in configuring, implementing and providing ongoing support of SAP version 4.7 Enterprise or higher;
• A minimum of three-year experience in configuring, implementing and maintaining the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) / Material Management (MM) module in Enterprise Central Component (ECC) 6.0.
• Ideally 3 or more full project lifecycles with SAP Plant Maintenance Module;
• Strong configuration skills in SAP versions 6.0; Experience with SAP S/4 would be beneficial but not required
• Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies, including ASAP;
• Extensive experience designing and configuring the key integration points between the PM Module and other SAP modules;
• Some experience in ABAP/SAP UI5 programming would be preferred but not required.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to multi-task within a dynamic workplace;
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline.
• Knowledgeable about SAP scenario ‘best practices’ and ability to reinforce with the business clients
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management Assignment Length
SAP Business Systems Specialist - Plant Maintenance/Material Management Location