Job Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Job location: Montreal, QC
Job description :• Develop/monitor/update and communicate SAP development plan, Integration Plan and Governance model
• Communicate effectively with business stakeholders and IT team – adoption of Agile methodology
• Ensure effective communication to all stake holders from scope, Risks and Business Impacts perspective
• Hold regular project portfolio Integration meetings, ensure all developments follow standards
• Govern risks imposed by Cross Application projects that affects SAP project portfolio
• Strong of experience in implementing SAP FICO with minimum 2-3 end to end implementations along with global rollouts.
• Adept at handling business requirements and mapping them to SAP processes especially Global Template design • Experience of project delivery by Agile methodology
• Experience with cutover and data migration activities.
• Hands on experience with SAP S4 HANA processes.
Nice to have skills & experience:
• SAP S4 Hana FI/CO certification.
• Good understanding of the overall Architecture comprising of SAP and Non SAP entities.
• Exposure to SAP S4 HANA Model company usage.
• Understanding of SAP In house Cash process and Workflows.