Client ID: 266094
Data and Analytics Manager
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Data and Analytics Manager.
Data and Analytics Manager- Job Description
- Lead the implementation of our company Data Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big Data solutions designing and employing leading solutions in collaboration with head office, vendor and technical leadership.
- Provide the thought leadership for our organizations Analytic, Business Intelligence and Big Data programs – collaboratively aligning business intelligence objectives with corporate goals and departmental. Identify opportunities to drive business value through the use and application of progressive data solutions.
- Provide guidance and in-depth expertise in designing, and developing the reporting, analytics and intelligence solutions.
- Develop and promote strategies, plans, and architectural guidelines for establishing a quality reporting, querying and analytics environment across all BI platforms Innovate and provide ideation on the monetization of data assets.
- Provide thought leadership in researching quality data solutions to meet business objectives and increase our Business Partner and Client Satisfaction.
- Support the assessment and recommendation best of breed technologies within the data and analytics domain.
- Support business leads in determining key measurements they require to make decisions for their divisions, teams and individuals.
- Provide technical leadership in defining standards and best practices for data related subject areas and domains.
- Interface with local, corporate and vendor technical teams to understand and promote common framework for data exchange.
- Support development teams with expert guidance and consultancy in all matters relating to information management, with a focus on maximizing the building and re-use of shared data and data assets.
- Documents systems and their interdependencies. Evolving and maintaining design documents to reflect changes introduced by new implementations.
- Must have a Post-Secondary degree in Information Systems or relevant technical discipline.
- Experience with Relational Data Modeling, Semantic and Dimensional Modeling as well as with Meta Data management.
- Expert knowledge and experience with analytical platforms and technologies such as SAP-BW.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven team player, with strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Experience with leading and effecting change in a cross-functional, matrixed international organization.
- Preferred master’s degree in Information Systems or Management.
- Extensive experience in Advanced Analytics techniques, technologies and methodologies.
- Experience with and knowledge of techniques in Data Mining, Statistical Analysis and Big Data Analytics.
Data and Analytics Manager- Mandatory Skills
- Expert knowledge and experience with analytical platforms and technologies such as R, SAS or Hadoop.
- 5+ years in a technology leadership role as a Senior Consultant within Data Analytics level.
- 10+ years of proven success in data management involving industry standard and leading-edge technology, combined with excellent analytical capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in designing, and building data and analytics environments for Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics such as Big Data
Data and Analytics Manager- Assignment Start Date
ASAP – Permanent role
or 6 month contract
Data and Analytics Manager- Assignment Location