Are you looking to grow your career with a solid and stable organization? If so, then look no further. Survalent Technology - a software solutions company in the utility industry – is HIRING for new openings! We are currently looking for a SCADA Developer to join the team. At Survalent, we help utilities around the world to keep the lights on. This role will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system used by utilities globally. If you are interested, please read on to learn more about the position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and testing applications
- Managing software and projects through the development life cycle
- Working closely with management and other software developers on an ongoing basis
- Completing projects and reporting any project updates to the management team
- Providing support on product knowledge to end users and internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis
Expected skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in computer science or electrical engineering
- Five years’ experience in computer programming
- Extensive windows experience developing with C++, threading, TCP/IP
- Experience with C# and Microsoft Visual Studio is an asset
- Experience with SCADA and Distributed Control Systems is an asset
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design concepts
- Great communications skills
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution methods
- Self-initiated skills
This job is a full-time position reporting to the Team Lead of the SCADA Development Department. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your cover letter and resume to the following link that will redirect you to our Applicant Tracking System:
Survalent values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of all races, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, marital status, family status, and those with disabilities to apply. Survalent is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.