Our client a leading health and is looking for a Scheduler in the West End of GTA (Oakville-Mississauga Border) on a 6-week Contract with a possibility of extension
The Scheduler would report to the Program Manager. The Scheduling Department works to support a service that is 24-hours per day, 365 days per year, and as such, this will require flexibility and extended hours of service including evenings, weekends and holiday work.
Location: Oakville-Mississauga Border
Rate of pay: $19.81/hr. plus 4% vacation pay
Hours of work: 80 bi-weekly; shifts start as early as 6 AM and finish as late as 8 PM and including weekends. During the initial training period the schedule would likely be 9 AM -5 PM Monday to Friday
- The objective of this role is to accurately produce consumer and staff schedules - both the Master Schedule and the Daily Assignments matching the staff with consumers in an efficient and optimal manner.
- This position is responsible for the Master Schedule and the Daily Work Plan for all attendants, records hours worked and kilometers driven daily for payroll processing and notes changes in booking times (cancellations, delays etc.), tracking consumer and employee absences, vacations, and other time off, both planned and unforeseen, and schedule accordingly.
- Working in partnership with Care Coordinators and Customer Service Representatives, Scheduler and the Program Manager, the Systems Scheduling Specialist will pre-plan and assign consumers for a 'best match' to their requested Service Plan and staff availability.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary education in a related field. Health Care, Social Services, or Office Administration an asset.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience with solid Scheduling using a scheduling software program Gold Care Scheduling experience a very strong asset.
- Extremely detail oriented and technically minded with a high degree of accuracy
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office products required; Excel and database management
- Solid ability to plan, organize and effectively manage a large volume of requests and workload
- A Criminal Record Check will be conducted prior to and periodically through employment
- Flexibility required to work day and evening shifts, weekends and holidays
Thank you for your application, only qualified candidates will be contacted