If you’re a positive, pleasant person looking for a job where you get to make a difference in the lives of children in your community on a daily basis, then we have the perfect job for you!!
As a School Bus Driver:
- You are the familiar face that begins a child’s school day
- You provide a caring and safe bus ride to and from school daily
- You have flexibility and free time during the day with a split shift position from Monday through Friday along with the added bonus of having evenings, weekends, holidays, March break, and the summer to yourself
- Competitive wages
- 21 years of age or older with at least 2 years of driving experience
- Valid Class 5 license and clear driver’s abstract with no more than 3 demerit points
- Clear criminal background and vulnerable sector check
- Pass the Ministry of Transportation’s medical test for school bus drivers
- Able to work a typical shift ranging from 6am-9am and 2pm-4:30pm. Also available to work both the morning and afternoon shift Monday-Friday
- We provide training required to obtain the required provincial driver’s license to operate a school bus!
- Incentives for good attendance and safety records!