Our client located in GTA West is actively looking for a qualified candidate to fill this 4 week contract assignment.
- Properly pull, label and terminate cat 5 / cat 6 cable throughout the building in the required areas
- Efficiently install the data equipment that includes data racks, patch panels, cable trays, etc.
- Responsible to test all cable installed using the proper testing equipment
- Accurately and efficiently document all information on the cables and equipment
- Accountable for collaboration with IT on installation schedules to meet set deadlines
- Safely and efficiently operate the scissor lifts
- OSSD Diploma or equivalent
- Safety Training Certificates
- Ability to work at heights of 35 ft
- Strong knowledge and understanding of connector colour codes
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections