- First level Scrum Master Certification
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years
- Excellent ability in facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of techniques required to properly operate Scrum such as: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.
- Understanding of project management skills
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with internal players and vendors
- Must be autonomous and self-motivated
- Bilingual French and English (written and verbal)
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
PlanIT is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted