Client ID: 283987
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Security Analyst.
Security Analyst – Job Description
- Project delivery, as required by the scope of specific engagements, which might include the full gamut of IAM knowledge areas, solutions, and products.
- Practice development, including work on delivery methodology, training, and sales & marketing materials.
- Personal professional development as an IAM subject-matter specialist, including continuous vendor and industry trainings, attending conferences, specific products & solutions self-study.
- Multi-tasking on multiple projects and tasks with competing priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Working with other Cybersecurity & Privacy teams on non-IAM projects as required.
- Helping new and/or more junior team members
Security Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree is a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years in Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years in Information Security
- Good understanding of System Development Lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of:
- Server platforms (UNIX, Windows etc.)
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Regular Expression
- Direct prior experience with either ArcSight, Q1 Labs, Nitro or RSA
- Prior experience as a SOC Analyst
- Good working knowledge of Linux system configuration
- Knowledge of networking and security (TCP, SSL, authentication, Linux PAM, OpenSSL, Apache, RPM)
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- Network architecture
- Development experience on Unix Operating systems
- Experience with SQL programming and development experience in Databases such DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Working knowledge of complete Systems Development Life Cycles with hands on experience using a variety of development methodologies including agile (scrum a plus)
- Experience and/or knowledge of security and privacy enhancing technologies such as identity management, application security and network security technologies
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
Security Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- Experience building and maintaining Linux or BSD software package repositories such as deb/apt or RPM/yum preferred
- Industry certifications (CISSP/GIAC suite/EC-Council) are a strong asset
- Knowledge of SOAP, GWT a plus
Security Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Security Analyst - Assignment Location