Summary:Reporting to Security Supervisor
• Responsible for site security by maintaining auction perimeter as well as proper
authorized clearance for personnel and customers, transport and supply
Companies and by ensuring all site policies and procedures are adhered to;
• Provide customer service by assisting dealers in locating and/or shipping
vehicles as well as assisting customers with general inquiries;
• Ensure proper authorized clearance for personnel and customers, transport and
supply companies according to pre-set site policies and procedures;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience in security role an asset;
• Excellent customer service and communications skills;
• Proven ability as a team player;
• Must be able to work shift work, including evening and weekends;
• High degree of ethics and integrity;
• Valid G driver's license required.
• Valid Ontario Security license required.