(Don’t have a licence? Register now to one of our trainings offered by our Campus)
Gardaworld is currently looking for a security officer looking to use his expertise and skills for a global security company.
Reporting to the Security Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the personnel and property of commercial buildings in downtown Montreal.
What we offer :
- Salary Starting at $ 20.74 per hour
- Weekday time (between 7.30am and 5pm)
What you will do
- Control the arrival and departure of employees, customers and others to guard against criminal activity and harmful behavior.
- Play an active role in identifying, tracking and reporting potential threats.
- Control intrusion and fire alarms
- Respond to all business emergencies
- Communicate with emergency services and collaborate with first responders (if necessary)
- Perform outdoor and indoor patrols
- Resolve conflict situations in collaboration with managers
- Communicate any suspicious behavior or concerns to the security officer
- Write event reports to document incidents and record evidence
- Report all potentially hazardous situations to the safety officer
What we are looking for
- Valid Security Officer License (Don’t have a licence? Register now to one of our trainings offered by our Campus)
- Valid rescuer certification in the workplace (CNESST)
- Certification for PR-24 Stick
- Very advanced bilingualism (French and English)
- Ease of verbal and written communication in both languages
- Strong credentials in crisis management and problem solving
- Courtesy and discretion
- Self control
- Sens of observation
- Ability to analyze and judge