At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
At Allied Universal, our vision is to be exceptional, to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results! Join a company that cares for and recognizes its people. Whether you are an experienced Security Professional, or interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we welcome you to apply!
- VALID PROVINCIAL SECURITY GUARD LICENSE IS REQUIRED
- Valid Provincial Driver’s License is required in some positions
- First Aid/CPR Certification
- Be at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Previous Law Enforcement or Security experience considered an asset
Job Type: Full Time
Wage: $17 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7am-3pm
Other Details: No cost uniform, monetary incentives, and room for position advancement
- Sign-in and out of site visitors
- Daily activity reporting as well as incident reporting
- Respond to emergency situations following emergency procedures
- Perform exterior and interior building patrols
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, vandalism or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Parking enforcement, gatehouse and trucking area access
- Maintain a safe, respectable work environment
- Maintain a presentable and professional appearance at all times
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.