Alamos Gold Inc. Young-Davidson is currently recruiting the following challenging position to join our operations team:
Alamos Gold Inc. Young-Davidson Mine, located in Matachewan, Ontario, approximately 60 km west of Kirkland Lake is hiring experienced Security Guards. More information on Alamos Gold Inc. and the Young-Davidson Mine can be found on our website at www.alamosgold.com
Date Posted: December 5, 2019 Closing Date: Until filled
Reporting to the Security Superintendent, the Security Guard will be responsible for controlling access to the mine site.
- Daily inspections;
- Signing in/out and screening of employees, visitors, suppliers and their belongings arriving and departing the mine site;
- Vehicle inspections of any vehicle entering the mine site;
- Conduct periodic indoor and outdoor foot and vehicle patrols as required;
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity;
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel, such as equipment damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences;
- Perform Fit For Work test as required; and
- Other security duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Requires a valid Class G license
- Possess a valid security guard license
- Must be available to work weekends and nightshifts, independently
- Willing to work Overtime
- Previous training in First Aid and WHMIS would be an asset
- Previous experience in related field is required
Schedule: 12 Hour rotational shift
Qualified candidates are invited to visit our website, www.alamosgold.com and apply online under the careers’ sections.
Alamos Gold Inc. is committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants however; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.