Are you looking to start a new career in security? We invite you to explore a future with us! We have a number of full-time, part-time and on-call job opportunities and can cater for flexible schedules including overnight shifts.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- BC Security Workers License (Willing to take)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Take pride in delivering outstanding customer service
- Be comfortable with radio communication
- Be able to write reports
- Have a keen eye for observing exterior and interior premises
- Approach a situation with a listening mindset
- Be capable of standing for a duration of 8 hours
- Class 5 Drivers License is an asset
- Be eligible to obtain a BC Security License
- OFA1 and OFA2 is an asset.
- We've got mobile positions available as well!
Don't have a BC Security License?
In order to work as a Security Guard in BC, you are required to have a valid BC Security License.This involves completion of a 40 hour Basic Security Training (BST) course. Upon completion of BST, a certificate of completion will be issued by the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC).
For top quality and passionate candidates, we would be willing to cover the cost of the Basic Security Training Course. We are only looking to sponsor the best and most eager candidates! Please contact us for more details.
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Training
- Extended Health Benefits for Part Time & Employees (subject to benefit waiting periods)
- Discount Cineplex Movie Tickets
- Flexible Schedules - part-time, full-time & casual opportunities
- Recognition Programs & Events
Securiguard is Western Canada's leading provider of corporate security through a focus on customer service, creating value for our clients and caring for our people, community and the environment. With offices in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Terrace and Edmonton, we employ over 2000 security officers and offer a comprehensive selection of services. Security solutions provided include uniformed security guards, concierge officers, bike patrollers, vehicle patrols, K9 patrol and detection units and loss prevention specialists.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the diversity of our staff. We are committed to building a facilitative environment of respect, inclusiveness and career growth.