Do you have a passion for personal growth? Are you interested in pursuing a career in law enforcement? Start your career with an employer that values and rewards you with more than just a pay check? With competitive bi-weekly wages and a paid ample benefits package, we want our personnel to feel like our partners.
SITE DETAILS - Where will you be working? Fusion Security is a high-profile security company that partners with commercial, residential, retail, government, and other specialty clients in the Lower Mainland.
- Part time - able to work 20 to 24 hours per week
- Nights availabiltiy
- Flexible availability - 7 days a week including weekends.
- No restrictions on commuting - the most suitable candidates are available to commute to Downtown, Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, Burnaby & the North Shore. Parking can be provided at some sites for successful candidates with a personal vehicle.
- Responding to client requests and on-site emergencies
- High visibility patrol routes to guard against theft, trespass, vandalism and fire
- Face-to-face customer service to clients & their guests
- Recording and tracking of all security-related activity on the premises
- Investigation & alarm response
- A Valid BC Security License
- The ability to stand for long periods of time & complete routine patrols to protect against fire & theft
- Relevant experience in the security or customer service industry
- Excellence in customer service & professional deportment
- A high standard for safety & a passion for security
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Additional certifications are an asset: Occupational First Aid Level 1, 2, 3, AST, Etc.
(Part 1, Section 2) of the Security Services Act of British Columbia requires all Security Services Workers are required to hold a valid BC Security License to be employed or employable. Any applicant without BST or a valid BC Security License will be automatically disqualified. For more information please visit: http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/consol20/consol20/00_07030_01#section2
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in Fusion Security, however only formal applications will be considered and only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Any applicant that does not meet availability requirements will not be considered suitable for the role.
**Due to the current pandemic, we are constantly working responsibly to maintain service levels, while continuing to ensure everyone's safety in doing so. Our objective is to do everything we can to keep our employees and clients safe and healthy, and properties protected.