Why join us?
We are looking for a highly motivated Security Professional to join our Security team at Scarborough Town Centre. You will be a key member of an engaged, high-reaching team—part of a world-class, winning culture that prioritizes people development and focuses on long-term growth. We take great pride in leading the industry by earning respect through every interaction, every day. We go above and beyond to protect and grow relationships by anticipating needs, being honest and considerate, and valuing customers as genuine partners.
We offer the following compensation package: competitive hourly pay rate ranging from $17.20 to $22.10, benefits coverage, uniform and equipment provided, education spending account for professional career development, and a great team dynamic.
For more information, visit us at https://scarboroughtowncentre.com/security-safety/ or reach out to Kyle Dodd, Security Manager at: email@example.com
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
• Respond immediately to any requests for assistance from customers, tenants and employees
• Respond immediately to all emergencies and co-ordinate response activities in accordance with established procedures
• Ensure maximum customer, tenant and employee safety at all times
To succeed in this role, you have:
Graduate or currently enrolled in a community college law enforcement / police foundations program an asset
• Must possess a valid G class license with a clean drivers abstract
• Security-related job experience an asset
• Must possess and maintain a valid security license from the ministry of community safety and correctional services
• Must possess and maintain a valid first aid and CPR certification
• Excellent customer service skills