CSM is looking for a Security Guard to join our team. The Security Guard is responsible for protecting the client and assigned property from any criminal activity or trespassing.
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, excellent observational skills and previous surveillance experience, preferably in a law enforcement environment. This person should have the ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations while exhibiting patience and a superb attention to detail.
- Surveillance – Mobile Patrol as assigned, regularly. If suspicious activity is detected, refer to the local authorities. Follow all site and company Policies and Procedures.
- Investigation – Respond to any alerts of suspicious activity. If a person is under suspicion of criminal activity, secure the environment and person, and report to the local authorities. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Valid Class G Driver's License
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- 6 months to 1 year working security experience preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to speak and write English, Bilingual French/English is an asset
- Must have CSA approved work boots
Canadian Security Management is the leading provider of specialized security and investigation solutions in Canada. Our management team and valued staff are the industry leaders in these specialized fields.
Our Mission: Canadian Security Management has and will continue to attract the best security staff in the field to provide premium services tailored to individual client needs while actively working with Indigenous Business and hiring and training local indigenous people to build pathways for success.
14 days on/ 14 days off, 12 hour shifts, Day and night
Starting wage $20.00 to $23.00
Uniform, off site and onsite training provided.