Whether you're looking to start a new career in security services or you're a seasoned security professional, we invite you to explore a future with us.
The Ideal Candidate will Possess
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in delivering outstanding customer service
- Comfortable with radio communication
- Ability to write reports on job-related activities
- Keen eye for observing exterior and interior premises
- Access control
- Approaches a situation with a listening mindset
- Capable of standing for a duration of 8 hours
BC Security License
High School Diploma/GED
Days, afternoons, overnight
Weekdays and weekends
Employee Perks We Offer:
Benefits (Conditions Apply)
Discount Cineplex Movie Tickets
Recognition programs & events
Securiguard is Western Canada's leading provider of corporate security through a focus on customer service, creating value for our clients and caring for our people, community and the environment. With offices in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Terrace and Edmonton, we employ over 2000 security officers and offer a comprehensive selection of services. Security solutions provided include uniformed security guards, concierge officers, bike patrollers, vehicle patrols, K9 patrol and detection units and loss prevention specialists.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the diversity of our staff. We are committed to building a facilitative environment of respect, inclusiveness and career growth.