Regal Security Inc. is currently seeking a Full Time Night Guards for our condominium sites.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a security role.
- Customer service driven individual
- Clear English communication skills in all areas (verbal and written)
- Detailed and thorough record keeping
- Keen observation and attentiveness
- Professional physical deportment and presentation
- Decision Making, Reliable, Common Sense and exceptional judgement
- Duties as otherwise assigned
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding and personalized customer service as a front line representative of our client’s organizations
- Act as Regal’s first point of contact for all after-hours client and field staff inquiries
- Inspect contracted sites to ensure security staff are meeting company standards in terms of uniforming, training and site procedures
- Respond to major incidents on properties and aid security staff with managing the situation (fire, flood, medical issue and criminal activity)
- Safely operate and maintain company issued vehicle
- Enforce property rules in order to maintain the security and safety of our clients and their assets
- Complete walking patrols and inspections of facilities and equipment as required
- Perform parking tagging procedure where assigned
- Duties as otherwise assigned
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certification
- Valid Ontario G Class Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract
- Valid WHMIS Certification
- Ontario Secondary School education or higher (preference will be given to those with a Criminal Justice or Business post-secondary education)
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs (ie. Microsoft Office, Gmail) and able to adapt and learn new programs
- Pay rate of $14.00- $16.00 an hour
- Health Benefits are available for full-time employees upon completion of 3 months probation
Why choose Regal Security?
Regal Security Inc. is an established and growing security company that offers a vast array of professional and dependable security guard services across the greater Toronto area and southwest Ontario.
Our Everyday Superhero™ guards are selected and trained to protect assets, property, employees, tenants, and residents using a custom-designed security solution for every client within the sectors we serve.
Every member of the Regal security team, and every service that is carried out is directed by the Regal guiding principle: Strength & Honor™. With this in mind, Regal’s security guards are known as Everyday Superheroes™ – they are friendly, well-trained and, most importantly, proud, as they go above and beyond the call of duty to uphold Regal’s high standards.
“THE REGAL SECURITY MISSION IS “YOUR PEACE OF MIND”™”
Thank you for your application, unfortunately due to the high volume of applicants, only those deemed eligible for an interview will be contacted. All candidates will be communicated to by phone or email for the purposes of the recruitment process.
Regal Security Inc. welcomes all candidates equally and encourages all qualified candidates, from women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons, to apply.