Client ID: 283988
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Security SME.
Security SME – Job Description
- Developing security architecture and/or enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. E2AF DoDAF, SABSA, TOGAF, Zachman) and supporting processes/workflow.
- Developing requirements use cases, processes and workflows for security solutions such as DDOS, IAM, DLP, SIEM, Security Analytics, Forensics, Advanced Malware Protection, Directory Services, IPS/IDS, WAF and Next-Generation Firewalls.
- Hands-on implementation, configuration and/or customization of security technologies such as ArcSight, Q1 Radar, Nitro Security, Arc Sight, Q1 Labs, NetWitness, FireEye, Damballa, Akamai/Prolexic DDoS, Symantec DLP Suite, Checkpoint, Cisco firewalls, Palo Alto.
- IAM – Sailpoint or Cyberark
Security SME – Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
- Technical designations such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CEH, CGEIT, ITIL, PCI QSA, CIPP/C, TOGAF,
- SABSA or CISM.
- Solid mix of business and technical capabilities, and the ability to communicate complex technical
- Security architecture issues to senior executives within the context of their business.
Security SME - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Security SME - Assignment Location