Client ID: 284183
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Security Specialist.
Security Specialist – Job Description
- The Security Specialist’s role is to provide vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives.
- The Security Specialist directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT system, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues.
- This individual is also responsible for auditing existing systems, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards.
- Direct and apply control systems to prevent error, abuse, fraud, etc.
- Take full responsibility for minimizing disaster threat effects and for recovery.
- Raise awareness of all levels of the organization regarding security practices.
- Aligns the security policy with policies and plans of the organization.
- Constantly review procedures for security failings and disaster recovery.
- Take leading role in originating/maintaining security policies and strategies.
- Take leading part to ensure compliance with security plans/standards.
- Manage risk analysis, disaster recovery, planning and event simulation
Security Specialist – Mandatory Skills
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises complex informatics assignments; designs and applies new methods and procedures; may supervise staff
- University degree or college diploma with experience in the IT industry
- Excellent Communication
- Info security knowledge
- Advanced Excel for Reporting
Security Specialist – Nice to Have Skills
- RSA Archer
- Banking experience
Security Specialist - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Security Specialist - Assignment Location