Client ID: 295312
On behalf of our client in the Public Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Consultant.
Security Specialist– job details
- A broad understanding of Microsoft and Oracle technology stacks across Operating System, Server, Middleware, Storage (Database), and Development
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerability scanners and analyzing logs from networking devices
- Experience with secure application development practices, including modern web application threats and mitigations.
- Professional security certification from ISC2 (CISSP) or equivalent is required
- Other relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP concentrations, GPEN, GIAC, MCSE, CCNA, TOGAF, IAPP (CIPP/C) and SABSA are considered an asset
Security Specialist – Mandatory Skills
- Expert knowledge of various information security controls (strengths, weaknesses, and application) and experience conducting TRAs, security reviews, implementing information security recommendations, analyzing technical controls and applying security control standards
- Strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and virtualization. Microsoft Azure knowledge and experience is highly preferred
- 7+ years of broad and progressive information security experience
Security Specialist- Assignment Start Date
ASAP –5+ months to start
Security Specialist- Assignment Location
Remote but office is located in Toronto