Security Systems Support Representative
iGTA Security Systems is dedicated to providing our clients with true security and peace of mind! With over 10 years in the security business we know what it takes to protect you and what is yours. We set ourselves apart with unwavering integrity and a strict code of ethics. While we hope nobody would ever need to use any emergency services, times are changing, and it is always smart to be prepared!
iGTA Security Systems is currently looking for a hard-working and knowledgeable Security Systems Support Representative to join our team of talented individuals.
The job duties will be as follows:
- Communicate electronically and in-person with users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Reproduce, diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users
- Provide advice, support, and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- Secondary School Diploma
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming, or network administration
- At least 2 years of experience as a Systems Support Representative or similar role
- Experience working with various security systems apparatus and/or software
- Proficient knowledge of English language (written and oral)
Compensation and Conditions:
- $30.50 hourly for minimum of 30 hours work week
- Permanent, full-time position
- Location of work: 2100 Steeles Ave W, Unit 104, Vaughan, ON, Canada L4K 1Z3
- Occasional travel is required. All related expenses will be paid by the company
- Occasional overtime may be required with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
- Group Benefits offered (Medical, Dental)
How to apply:
Please apply by email: email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Do not contact the employer directly as your resume must be reviewed before you are contacted for an interview. You may also send your resume by mail to 2100 Steeles Ave W unit 104, Vaughan, ON, L4K 1Z3 Canada.
Please visit our website at http://www.igtasecurity.com/ to learn more about our products and services.