Security Systems Technicians Supervisor
Data and network security has fast become one of the most pressing concerns for businesses in Toronto. Costs associated with system and network downtime, security monitoring, and ongoing maintenance of IT systems, can run into tens of thousands of dollars per annum. This is why at IGTA, we offer remote network and security monitoring to a wide variety of local businesses.
At iGTA Security Systems, we're dedicated to providing our clients true security and peace of mind, may it be your home or business security or data and network security. When you know you're safe and secure, you can rest easily. With more than 10 years in the security business, we know what it takes to protect you and what is yours. We set ourselves apart with unwavering integrity and a strict code of ethics.
At iGTA Security Systems, we do everything needed to ensure our services are of high caliber, and because we integrate all of our services, we're able to deduce the most accurate picture of what's happening during a time of high urgency. While we hope nobody would ever need to use any emergency services, times are changing, and it is always smart to be prepared!
At this point, we are looking for a hard-working, knowledgeable, and goal-oriented Security Systems Technicians Supervisor to join our team of talented individuals.
You will be responsible for the following:
- May assist in initial assessment of site and may contribute in initial proposal for positioning of security systems on client site,
- Simultaneous supervision of multiple projects,
- Coordinating and scheduling work tasks of security systems technicians and other maintenance workers,
- Ensuring all day-to-day operations and tasks are performed according to work schedules and timelines,
- Supervising completion of projects as well as installation and maintenance inspections,
- Estimating labor costs and materials,
- Monitoring the progress of each project/account and report to company’s president with proposals for updates or re-evaluations,
- Verify the quality of work and ensure that it meets and exceeds client’s expectations,
- May recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions,
- Overseeing apprenticeship training, if needed
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed.
- 2-3 years of experience as Security Systems Technicians Supervisor,
- Excellent understanding and verifiable experience working with various security systems apparatus;
- High School Diploma;
- Proficient knowledge of English language (written and oral);
Conditions of Employment:
- Permanent, non-seasonal position
- $35.00 hourly for minimum of 30 hours work week
- Occasional overtime may be required with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
- Group Benefits offered (Medical, Dental)
How to apply:
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Do not contact the employer directly as your resume has to be reviewed before you are contacted for an interview. You may also send your resume by mail to 2100 Steeles Ave W unit 104, Vaughan, ON, L4K 1Z3 Canada.
Please visit our website at http://www.igtasecurity.com/home.html to know more about our products and services.