We are looking for CCTV Service Technicians to install and service multiple types of analog and IP based CCTV systems.
- Implementation and installation of loss prevention and associated technologies.
- CCTV installation and troubleshooting including: cameras, DVR, NVR and video matrix systems.
- Troubleshooting and testing of control panels, hardware and software issues.
- Diagnosing and correcting issues with the network electronic systems and software.
- Ensure proper service and maintenance of hardware including installing and configuring hardware and software related to loss prevention.
- Replacement and repair of analog and digital hardware
- Act as dedicated service technician for Loss Prevention Implementation Projects and implementation deliverables of projec
- Serve as liaison among customer and technical staff for all relevant retail loss prevention technology.
- Identity and repair hardware issues in a POS environment: replace scanners, scales, pin pads, printers and work stations
- Install, fish, dress, cross connect and terminate UTP, co-axial and fibre cable.
- 5+ years of experience servicing, diagnosing and repairing analog and digital/IP CCTV camera systems
- Knowledge of video security systems, access control systems, analog and electronic technology
- Experience with network or structured cabling
- Familiar working in either a retail or enterprise environment
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and leadership skills and strong understanding of SLAs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess valid driver’s licence and clean abstract
- Able and willing to work revolving day/night shifts and required standby service
- Can work independently and coordinate with other technical resources and support teams as needed.
- Able to lift up to 50lb, climb ladders, and operate lifts