ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their organization.
About the Company
Our client is a large player in the travel and hospitality industry with multiple organisations around the globe.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare annual budget and forecast
- Analyze data and develop reports to provide meaningful analysis
- Monitor time entry system, prepare the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Management
- Assist in the coordination of remaining WIP, AR and Trust funds
- Coordinate and assist the external auditors and lenders
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Enrolled and working towards a designation.
- Intermediate Microsoft word and excel (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Considerable experience in analyzing financial data, preparing financial reports and full cycle accounting
$50,000 - $60,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22349.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.