ARE YOU A SEASONED SENIOR ACCOUNTANT LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is seeking a designated professional to join their team.
Our client is a manufacturing organization located in the west-end of the GTA. They are currently in need of a Senior Accountant possessing broad experience maintaining the general ledger/records in addition to account reconciliations, reports and analysis as required for both regulatory and management purposes.
About the Opportunity
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Support assigned functional business areas with analysis and reporting
- Look for improvements to processes to more accurately capture transactions and metric information
- Prepare commentary or explanations relating to report items of interest, and distribute reports to managers
- Account for special contracts as assigned
- Financial report preparation
- Prepare schedules for quarter end reporting to parent company
- Other tasks as assigned by Controller, Canada and/or VP Finance to meet a variety of deadlines
- College diploma or university degree in finance, business or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with CPA designation
- Experience using ERP software (JDE an asset)
- Intermediate Excel skills required (such as pivot tables, V-lookups)
- Strong communication skills working in a global organization
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22477.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.