ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their organization.
Senior Accountant, Treasury, Tax and Partners Capital
About the Company
Our client is a law firm providing various services to customers with offices located around the world.
Why Work Here
- Corporate and professional
- Great work/life balance (very little overtime), flexibility to occasionally work from home
- Progression from within
About the Opportunity
- Review of cash requirements in the various entities as needed to align with legal and tax structure
- Coordination and preparation of all tax filings
- Prepare partners’ draws on a monthly basis and coordinate payments to partners with HR
- Prepare annual bonus calculations for draw-based Counsel
- Reconciliation of partner’s capital on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of contract partner payments on a quarterly basis
- Review of capital planning needs annually and periodic distributions of income to equity partners
- College diploma or a university degree, preferably in accounting
- Experience with partners capital
- An accounting designation is an asset
- Corporate, partnership and commodity tax experience will be considered an asset
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23902.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.