Client ID: 286600
Senior Administrative Assistant
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for an 8-month contract in Edmonton, AB.
Senior Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Perform general administrative duties in support of approximately 40 team members.
- Department SharePoint site administration.
- Coordination with onsite Security personnel; maintain working knowledge of SEO security procedures in order to properly arrange for receiving visitors.
- Coordination with Workplace Services and Building Property Management to manage building maintenance needs and visiting 3rd party vendors.
- Assists in the development of project plans. Works with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of status reports.
- Manage logistics for major department functions and regular team training sessions (calendar invites, space booking, catering, etc.).
- Act on behalf of the department in dispensing routine administrative information and answering general administrative inquiries.
- Attend staff meetings, TDR meetings and provide meeting minutes.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements as required. Maintain calendar and schedules. Screen calls, distribute mail, and update contact lists.
- Manage department Personal Protective Equipment (Sourcing, cleaning, tracking, etc.)
- Invoice coding and preparation of monthly Operating Cost variance for leadership team.
- Preparing and submitting of personal expense reports.
- Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area.
- Management of department email distribution groups.
- Visitor access approvals and security pre-screening background check coordination with Workplace Services and Enterprise Security.
- Manage access credentials for new and existing employees.
- Onboarding and Offboarding of staff members, including building access credentials and IT systems access.
- Coordinate and manage vacation calendars and timecard reviews.
- Assist staff with navigation and trouble shooting of company systems (Workday, Oracle iExpense, eLink, etc.)
- Receive, handle and distribute departmental mail.
- Coordinate and schedule ergonomic assessments for the SEO and order specialty equipment if necessary.
- Order and maintain inventory of department office supplies, kitchen supplies, and coffee supplies.
- Ensure proper filing of electronic, internal and off-site files in a timely manner consistent with office guidelines and maintain confidential employee documents and files.
- Supporting Fire Wardens in completing corrective actions identified by regular administrative office Safety Audits.
Senior Administrative Assistant Skills
- Minimum of 7-10 years of directly related experience (Administrative Assistant).
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products, more specifically with SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills, administrative and organizational skills are required
- Experience supporting a large team and be comfortable working in a dynamic and professional office environment
Senior Administrative Assistant Assignment Length
Senior Administrative Assistant Location
Senior Administrative Assistant Start Date