Senior Advisor, Corporate Procurement- (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Procurement, Corporate, the Senior Advisor, Procurement, Corporate will be responsible for leading all aspects of procurement activities supporting Corporate departments in Nutrien’s Saskatoon Corporate office. The successful candidate will manage sourcing and contracting activities serving internal Corporate departments.
What you will do:
- Manage end to end RFx process for Corporate groups including HR, IT, Legal, Facilities etc
- Work with Corporate business partners to negotiate vendor contracts
- Develop Sourcing and Procurement strategies to service requirements of Corporate groups
- Create and manage Purchase Orders as necessary to support P2P process
What you will bring:
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience in Procurement, Contracts, and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certifications in disciplines such as Procurement (SCMP/CPSM), Inventory Management preferred
- Broad experience in supply chain, sourcing, and contracting processes and tools, and a more targeted experience in spend analytics, category strategy development and implementation, competitive sourcing, supplier negotiations & contract execution, supplier relationship & contract management and supplier risk management
- Track record of effectively driving and managing organizational change and influencing diverse audiences to achieve challenging objectives
- Analytical abilities and experience using quantitative insights to make decisions and influence stakeholders
- Ability to work with a variety of internal customers and external suppliers with time sensitive demands
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with comfort working cross-functionally to gather information and resolve conflicts
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Emerging track record of success leading engagements or other problem-solving initiatives requiring coordination of cross-function team members with varied backgrounds and skills
- Clear and solid understanding of, and practical experience with, enterprise asset management (maintenance, procurement, inventory management), spend management (e.g., Analysis & Reports) and enterprise resource planning systems and tools (SAP/Oracle)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other MS Office application
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran