Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$64 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2019 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Human Resources
Position type : Salaried
Reporting to the Senior Director, Total Rewards, you will be responsible for ensuring HR systems run smoothly and departmental processes are optimized. This requires a keen analytical mind, an in-depth understanding of the HR Department’s activities and the ability to play an advisory role in the use and interpretation of data. You will be sensitive to the employee experience regarding the use of these systems, produce multiple reports and analyse to meet organizational needs, and track and interpret performance indicators.
- Work closely with the HR team and contribute by making recommendations and developing various tools and metrics;
- Participate actively in updating and replacing existing systems;
- Work with the IT Department on various initiatives and ensure their integration into HR processes;
- Produce complex reports and monitor KPIs on an ongoing basis;
- Answer surveys and polls, analyze the findings and share observations;
- Work with the compensation team on key annual processes (issuance of statements, salary reviews, bonus calculations);
- Prepare the annual workforce budget in conjunction with the finance teams and monitor headcount movements on a quarterly basis;
- Coordinate with outside providers in the event of errors or problems to be escalated; recommend improvements;
- Help develop and implement data management and governance policies and procedures;
- Test, document and roll out solutions in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders;
- Validate data integrity and quality within various systems;
- Administer system security and access;
- Coordinate the work of the Technician, HR Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or information technology;
- Five years of relevant experience in the use of integrated HR systems in a large organization;
- Experience in implementing an information system (asset);
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Highly organized, able to set priorities and manage stress;
- Proven record of continuous improvement;
- Knowledge of accounting and payroll, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in French and English.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.