- Acts as an expert and point of reference to provide internal communications support for business units and senior managers.
- Contributes to and supports the development, execution and coordination of communications plans and projects.
- Develops and executes strategies for cascading information and messages to the right audiences at the right times.
- Prepares remarks, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, briefings and other materials for quarterly business calls, sales meetings and other significant internal events and activities.
- Manages and updates internal communications channels and platforms, including email communications and corporate intranet site.
- Thinks creatively about how to use our digital channels to reach internal audiences as effectively as possible.
- Ability to challenge, in a collaborative manner, in order to drive a desired outcome favorable to business interests.
- Demonstrates leadership and proactivity in terms of internal communications projects and activities.
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 8+ years progressive experience in internal communications and in a corporate environment.
- Understanding of internal communications needs specific to corporate headquarters.
- Expert content writer, editor and communicator in both official languages.
- Experience in fast-moving environments coupled with strong prioritization capabilities and flexibility.
- Experience leading and implementing internal communications in cross-functional projects, at an organization-wide level.
- Experience in Intranet content development and other communication technologies.
- Bilingualism (French and English), with superior command of written English.
- Attention to detail, good judgment, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically with hands-on approach.
- Integrity, maturity, accountability, proactivity and a positive professional attitude.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment, as well as independently when required (self-starter).
- Financial industry experience an asset.
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
▪Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00 and Much More……