ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A SENIOR ANALYST, CAPITAL PROJECTS? Our client is looking for a designated professional to join their team for a 14 month contract.
Senior Analyst - Capital Projects - 14 Month Contract
Our client is sourcing a Capital Analyst for a 14 month contract.
About the Opportunity
- Monitor and report on capital projects; projected cash flow, percentage complete, project dates, risks, scope changes, and actual spend-rates against budget
- Periodic reporting to Senior Management on capital infrastructure projects
- Interpret, consolidate and run various financial reports
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and internal capital management controls
- Responsible for various government reports to reconcile funding availed for the capital project and related ministry filings
- Designated accountant
- Strong background handling capitalization of costs for large infrastructure projects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders
- Experience within the not-for-profit sector is a strong asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23527.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.