- Create / maintain mapping rules, import/export tasks and overall system performance
- Ensure files are successfully transmitted to the reconciliation tool
- Collaborate with colleagues to design, develop and test new accounts, processes and reports
- Support users on the reconciliation tool in solving everyday problems when they occur
- Maintain documentation and user training for implementing new features or system updates
- Maintain thorough understanding of data, information resources, and processes
- Participate, as required, in complex reconciliations of activity in bank accounts, ensuring outstanding transactions are cleared from the reconciliation
- Act as liaison for the department with banks, auditors, vendors and other departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree, major in Accounting or related field preferred, or equivalent
- Five (5) years work experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping and/or analysis.
- Bilingual (French/English) is required;
- Good knowledge of computer software such as MS Office (more specifically Excel)
- Familiarity with reconciliation tools systems (T-Recs, an asset)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to properly define needs
- Good knowledge of the business processes of the Department of Finance: payable, receivable, ledger, cash.
- Ability to handle considerable volume under tight deadlines;
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail.
- Teamwork and tactfulness.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with peers.
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
▪Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00 and Much More……