MatchBox Consulting is seeking a Senior Architect for a well established and award winning Architectural Firm here in Vancouver. This firm is recognized for its highest level of expertise in both professional and personal service.The Senior Architect will be promoting our client's creative and socially responsible perspective.
The Ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience along with a strong background in Revit, Auto Cad and Sketch Up.
- 5-7 years of experience as an architect
- Experienced in multi-use, residential and commercial projects
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- AutoCAD and Revit and Sketch Up experience is a must
- Strong understanding of local by-laws and codes is an asset
- Start to finish project experience
- Lead the team through the development of project including conceptualizing, designing, construction and contract requirements
- Liaising with clients and team members
- Lead the team through the completion of projects in a variety of size, budget, and scope
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment