Daggerwing Group is seeking a Senior Art Director in our New York office!
Daggerwing Group is Omnicom’s global Change Consultancy – today operating in seven offices across North America, EMEA and APAC.
We believe that the pace of change will never be slower than it is today. And we believe that a company’s growth is tied to the speed of customer and employee behavior change. That’s why Daggerwing Group focuses on helping companies accelerate growth by changing customer and employee behavior, fast.
Daggerwing Group helps clients change in four ways:
- Better deliver on the brand promise to customers.
- Activate corporate culture to improve business results.
- Realign the organization to be agile in the face of change.
- Engage and equip employees to deliver customer value.
This role would work directly with our creative directors, copywriters and design team to create compelling work and bring innovative ideas to life. The ideal candidate must be an excellent designer and conceptual thinker with strong attention to detail. The candidate is collaborative and a team player with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. This candidate must be a self-starter with exceptional communication and organizational skills and possess the ability to work under pressure and rise to creative challenges under tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be conceptual, strategic, collaborative and an all-around creative star and go getter. Constantly learning new applications and techniques and someone with a strong desire to apply big ideas and design as solutions to business challenges our clients are grappling with. We look for innovative contributors who keep up with current trends in business and design so that their ideas not only work, but are culture changing. Humor, craftsmanship, intellectual curiosity, and ownership are all qualities we desire for the candidates in this role. You should have a great design range and the work in your portfolio should showcase that.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A solutions-oriented mentality.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to construct amazing presentations that persuade an audience around conceptual and focused ideas.
Must provide a strong portfolio showing:
- Conceptual thinking.
- Obsession with branding and graphic design.
- Strong sense of typography in work.
- Illustration and icons.
- Clear ability to apply information design/architecture in work samples.
Adobe Creative Cloud Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.) (Keynote and Powerpoint familiarity is a plus).
Extra points for:
- UX/UI digital experience.
- Ability to illustrate is ideal.
- Experiential or out-of-home design.
- Sketch or other design program knowledge.
5+ years at a creative agency, brand agency or similar environment.