Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IPs across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
As the Senior Brand Manager for Game of Thrones: Beyond the Wall and two (2)other unannounced mobile titles, you will define and ensure the coherence and consistency of the various mobile products. In collaboration with the production team, PR, influencer manager and publishing team, you will be responsible for the development, identity and performance for each game brand.
Build the mid-long-term brand blueprint
- Assess the brand (market, competition, community) and identify threats and opportunities.
- In collaboration with the core team, build the product roadmap;
- Make recommendations on the content of the DLC and future strategy post-launch (content nature, schedule and pricing)
- Recommendations on promotional strategies for player acquisition and retention;
- Establish the distribution of acquisition targets in different phases of the Live pre-launch sales according to the objectives of each market, and provide the tools necessary for their achievement;
- Manage the lifecycle of the products, through ongoing monitoring of live performance, analysis of KPIs and constant optimization;
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations.
Develop the short-mid-term marketing strategy
- Deliver strategic recommendations to grow in-game and out-of-game engagement (playtime, viewership);
- Prepare the relevant marketing documentation such as Brand plans and Post-Mortems, and communicate to all internal/external stakeholders;
- Establish a constant dialogue between the brand team and the various internal teams to ensure alignment on the objectives and creative vision.
- Help define the communication strategy with the core team, PR manager, community managers including assets rollout plan, events, channels, tone etc.
- Planning promotional strategy of in-game events (tournaments, XP rewards, free additional content ...);
- Work closely with the influencer manager and community team on content creator engagement strategy.
- Coach internal teams on the brand strategy and communication timeline;
- Validate the budget for the games;
- Validate the communication plan, brand art direction and assets for thegames;
- Manage and coach a Marketing Coordinator and eventually others reporting to you;
- Oversee the asset creation for marketing activities including logos, trailers, dev diaries, static art, web site, banners and ads.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Statistics or Business.
- Minimum of 6 yearsexperience in marketing on video games in the mobile space;
- Experience with player acquisition, retention and monetization;
- Experience with mobile game marketing;
- Excellent knowledge and passion for video games;
- Rigorous, diplomatic and creative;
- Excellent powers of persuasion;
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market and especially the iOS and Google Play market place.
- Proven track record of success launching mobile games from soft launch to global release.
- Proven record of managing business relationships with Facebook, Apple, Google and other companies within the Mobile gaming space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to work collaboratively across a number of internal and external teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient with Microsoft Office.