- Act as a liaison between the business users, technologists and external partners.
- Understand business requirements and available technology to fulfil them.
- Create business and technical requirement documents, as well as Agile user stories.
- Act as the product owner in the Agile delivery model.
- Support business functions on system functionality and configuration.
- Assist in resolving escalated issues.
- Collaborate with IT and Business stakeholders on process and system improvements.
- Own the technical relationship with vendors, partners and other 3rd parties
- Maintain documentation, participate in setting test strategies.
- Proven experience in Agile methodology.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a business analyst role, preferably in financial services.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communications skills (English); bilingualism is an asset.
- Meeting facilitation skills; flexible and adaptive, collaborative team player.
- Ability to work well under pressure; effective prioritization skills.
- Familiarity with Workday, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce are definite assets.
- Prior experience in system integrations is an asset.
- Familiarity with real-time and batch interfaces.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.