This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Client ID: 273768Senior Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 months contract in Edmonton, Alberta.
Senior Business Analyst Responsibilities
• Development of defined specifications for the development of information systems.
• Develops feasibility studies, business cases and other analytical studies.
• Provides advice on the strategic and tactical application of information technology.
• Define requirements for application implementation/software development.
Senior Business Analyst Mandatory Skills
• Minimum five (5) years of professional experience in information technology.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
• Understanding of the approaches to systems development, integration and implementation.
• Must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills with ability to build effective working relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverables at the same time.
• Ability to pick up projects mid-stream, be a self-started requiring minimal supervision.
Senior Business Analyst Preferred Skills
• Strong analytical skills and a disciplined approach to improvement.
• Have a high degree of initiative, thought leadership, and the ability to work in a collaborative manner.
• Experience in managing, presenting and conducting customer and internal operational group meetings at all levels of management.
• Experience working with customers and ensuring that providing good customer service is a priority.
• High tolerance for changing priorities.
• University degree or equivalent.
Senior Business Analyst Assignment Length
Senior Business Analyst Location
Senior Business Analyst Start Date