Client ID: 273699
Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program
On behalf of our client in the Healthcare industry, Procom Consultants Group is currently searching for a Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program.
Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program Job Description:
The Business Analyst will be a key member of the project team within the Mobility Program and Technology Alignment Portfolio. The following is expected of the Business Analyst:
- Develops positive relationships with clinical, business, technical, and project stakeholders to enable successful project and strategy delivery
- Identifies, collects, and documents technical and business requirements.
- Conducts current state analysis as it relates to technologies components
- Analyzes the business objectives of the stakeholder and develops solutions to their business issues / needs.
- Specifies, identifies, analyzes, and documents business requirements and delivers work products such as workflow diagrams throughout the project life cycle.
- Translates business requirements to System/Functional requirements.
- Facilitates working and/or focus groups with multiple stakeholders using best practice methods and tools.
- Analyze, interpret data using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develops or assists in the development of testing plans, test cases, use cases, process flows, procedures, and policies.
- Clear and concise documentation following TA Portfolio methodology and PQTO standards and guidelines.
- Works with multiple health authorities and supporting organizations including IMITS, and vendors.
- Aligns the business needs of VPP and health care stakeholders with the technology solutions.
- Supports project manager with many aspects of project delivery including planning, risk management, deliverables, communication, reporting and stakeholder engagement
- Supports program engagement lead in design and implementation of change management methodology
- Develops or assists in the development of related project business cases and briefing notes
Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program Mandatory Skills:
- Experience and understanding of IT infrastructure technologies including:
- Mobile Device Management Solution
- Servers and Server Virtualization
- Past business analyst experience with Clinical Information Systems is a requirement, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- Experience integrating proven change management and process methodology in an organization.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, SharePoint).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), with the ability to translate and present technical information to non-technical audiences
Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program Start Date:
Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program Assignment length:
Senior Business Analyst, Mobility Program Work Location: