The IBM – Resource on Demand Team is seeking Senior Business Analyst for a contract opportunity in the Ottawa area
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance – Secret or Top Secret
- Minimum of 60 (sixty) months (5 years) of cumulative experience in the last ten (10) years as a Business Analyst providing business analysis services in support of IM/ IT Projects. These projects must include providing business analysis services in support of Public Sector IT Application Development projects and at minimum have performed at least 2 of the following:
- Gathering, and documenting user requirements and functional business requirements;
- Developing use case scenarios;
- Experience holding requirements gathering sessions as part of the business analysis work in support of IT application development project; or
- Process mapping to identify information, procedures or decision flows for the development.
- Minimum of sixty (60) cumulative months of demonstrated experience in the last ten (10) years providing business analysis services in which they had to conduct gap analysis and identify areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes.
- Experience in the last ten (10) years producing a variety of business analysis documents for application development projects that are of a minimum duration of six (6) months each.
Candidates must have produced at least four (4) documents from the following list for each of the specific project:
- Specification and model documentation;
- Business requirements document;
- Business process models;
- Detailed functional requirements document;
- Formal Project related documentation (including project charter, project plan, risks, communication plan, training plan);
- Training materials; or
- Presentations and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience providing Business Analyst services in support of java application development platforms in the last five (5) years.
- Experience in the last ten (10) years undertaking risk assessments as part of application development projects that are of a minimum duration of six (6) months each.
- Experience gathering business requirements and developing business process models for applications development projects that follow Agile development methodologies in the last ten (10) years.