Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Application Services team and business stakeholders, the BA will be expected to define, validate and document business requirements related to application change requests;
- Document and validate current state processes and business/system interactions, and to define future state processes and business/system interactions, and;
- Investigate assigned incidents, interact with end-users, engage Technology Service SMEs, propose solutions, and follow assigned incidents to resolution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- Business Analyst experience including requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities;
- Demonstrated Information Management/Information Technology experience;
- Experience engaging with subject matter experts to articulate business priorities and desired outcomes, and identify and describe core business capabilities;
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes;
- Demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentation;
- Demonstrated experience in documenting/diagramming business processes and workflows;
- Demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and/or policies to achieve identified business outcomes;
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA, IIBA-CBAP (as an asset)
- Clinical experience working in a health-related field (as an asset), and;
- Experience working with the Allscripts system (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.