Client ID: 304270
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems.
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems – Job Description
- The Senior Business Analyst will be a subject matter expert on a Salesforce powered vendor application providing essential day-to-day administrator support as well as be responsible for requirements capture for change delivery.
- Candidate should be passionate for our branch colleagues and our customers.
- We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to work in a high-visibility role in fun, dynamic, fast paced and high impact business unit.
- Act as a Leads/Referrals subject matter expert (SME) on assigned high impacting Day to Day daily administrator activities as well as requirements delivery working in concert with business, channel and technology partners
- Act as an advocate for Retail Branch; ensuring all decisions reflect the impact on the Customer, Colleague, and Shareholder
- Collaborate with Business and Technology partners in defining and estimating enhancements
- Play a key role in the analysis and documentation of business processes and seek solutions to improve
- Participate in prioritization and scheduling of change for the Relationship Builder application
- Perform multiple roles on initiatives, including documenting requirements, validation testing, overnight implementation and change management support
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Provide advice and guidance to business partners and project team as required regarding Branch practices and Agile delivery methodology
- Manage project escalations engaging Senior Management and Executive support when required
- Partner with other lines of business to identify areas of opportunity for Day-to-Day administration activities.
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems – Mandatory Skills
- Salesforce application subject matter expertise
- Team player with strong organizational, time management, communication, relationship management, consensus building and influencing skills
- Experience and familiarity with Agile Project Delivery methodologies
- Comfortable eliciting and interpreting business requirements and adjusting to evolving priorities
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills that can translate into options and recommendations
- Ability to learn quickly, promote a positive team environment, and exceed expectations with minimal supervision in a high pace environment
- Sound knowledge of the MS Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project
- Business Analyst Training / Certification
- Business related qualification or relevant experience
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems – Nice to Have Skills
- Experience using Confluence and JIRA is an asset
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 8 months to start
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce/Retail Personal Banking Systems - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely