Business Development Consultant (Senior)
As a Senior Business Development Consultant you will be accountable for growing and maintaining a book of business with our elite clientel! This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial and results-driven attitude, a passion for technology, and those looking to grow their career with Canon. If you crave the freedom to achieve personal and professional success – this role is for you!
- Maintaining and supporting existing customers
- Researching accounts, understanding customer short and long-term needs and forecasting business opportunities
- Staying abreast of company and competitor products, pricing and solutions
- Coordination of pre and post sales support to customers in assigned territory
- Completing sales documentation and facilitating delivery of products
- Promoting company image and products at business related events
- Preparing and submitting internal reports and account profiles as required
To Succeed You Will Have
- An interest in career progression within Canon
- A proven track record in Commercial Sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to build proposals and selling documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-disciplined with excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to work autonomously to meet the demands of a highly productive work week
- Positive attitude with lots of energy, self-motivation, personal integrity and an entrepreneurial flair
- Leadership qualities
- Strong understanding of solutions selling
- Connectivity/computer knowledge
- Best in class training programs
- Guaranteed base salaries, allowances, commissions and bonuses
- Generous health and dental benefits including a leading Retirement Savings Program
- Exceptional career potential!
If you want to join one of the world’s most recognized and prestigious companies and are focused on dollars not 9-5 hours, then click below to apply!
If you are among the best and most suitable for this position, we will be in touch with you shortly so that you can be a part of Canon’s legendary story of success!
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at
email@example.com or via phone at 1-855-513-3850 or 905-565-4566
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.