Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Providing Business Transformation expertise, to undertake and support the client’s projects and application development initiatives.
Services may include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
· Analyzing and developing business “critical success factors”;
· Defining organizational and operational models;
· Analyzing and developing architecture requirements design, process development and process mapping;
· Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities;
· Participating in organizational realignment activities;
· Creating presentations and presenting to various stakeholders, and
· Facilitating requirements definition and planning meetings
· Leading business process change;
· Participating in change impact analysis at a portfolio/program or enterprise-wide level;
· Analyzing and developing business “critical success factors”.
· Developing transformation or change management strategies and project roadmaps for complex and/or large scale IT-enabled projects or initiatives;
· Leading transformation or change management activities to implement developed strategies and project roadmaps within an organization;
· Assist in the definition of roles and responsibilities related to the transformation project;
· Establishing a baseline of processes, templates, and tools for the transformation project leadership to use or evolve as necessary;
· Identifying and documenting internal controls to ensure the transformation process is consistent, and compliant with existing policy legislation;
· Identifying business requirements, and working with clients to confirm and document the target business vision;
· Identify the risks associated with migrating to the target business architecture and technologies and making recommendations for risk mitigation;
· Working with clients to develop and map processes to develop business architecture requirements to establish the business architecture solution;
· Supporting clients in implementing the defined business architecture solution.
· Creating presentations to introduce, implement or sustain change, and presenting for multiple stakeholders;
· Developing policies, standards and plans for an organization (e.g. government department or corporation) with 3,000 or more employees;
Providing advice to Senior Management (DG level, or equivalent, or higher) on a range of issues affecting the organization’s ability to achieve its business objectives.
Demonstrate a minimum of 2 Projects, each valued at a minimum of $1M for the purposes of project governance, in each of the following areas undertaken within the past 5 years:
· Conducting requirements gathering and documenting current processes, to-be processes, and user requirements for a Large-Scale business transformation, for a Government of Canada (GoC) client
· Providing written advice and recommendations to Senior Management (Director level, or private sector equivalent, or higher) in relation to a business transformation or major information technology upgrade/migration for a Public Sector client
· Aligning multiple stakeholder groups (including the business client, IT standards/architecture team, and IT security) to obtain buy-in on approach or maintain alignment through execution
· Lead the development of and obtained approval (from senior management) for governance and/or project documents, including any two of the following: business case, business architecture, project plan, and change management plan
Possession of a valid Business Transformation professional designation or certification or relevant education, in addition to a minimum of 10 years of work experience providing services in the role of a Business Transformation Architect
Relevant certifications include:
· Certified Business Architect (CBA)
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP).
· Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
· TOGAF (The Open Group for Enterprise Architecture Framework) 9.2 Level 1 certification (Foundation)
Experience undertaken within the past 5 years conducting environmental scans to identify IT solutions in use by other government entities (federal, provincial, municipal or international), gather and assess requirements against possible solutions, and obtain stakeholder buy-in to implement for a GoC client.
References per project will be required
Each project must have a minimum of 4 months in order to qualify