Senior Construction Manager residential home builder Niagara Region $100,00 and up.
Your new company
Our client is a well-respected Home Builder based in the Niagara region. They have an outstanding track record of delivery a high quality homes in the Hamilton and Niagara Area. They are looking to add a key Construction Manager. The manager must be able to think strategically, but also execute on the ground level in planning and operations. This role requires a motivated individual having extensive civil, structural, electrical and mechanical experience along with broad project management experience. With advanced problem-solving skills and delegation of tasks, this position will lead the construction team to help attain the stipulated company goals.
Your new role
* Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects
* Work closely with stakeholders to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control
* Work alongside the owner, architects and engineers to facilitate design and construction processes
* Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination
* Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors
* Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project
What you'll need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering - preferred
* C.E.T., Construction Management or other related field - required
* 10+ years of industry experience
* Proven experience to manage projects full-cycle
* A team player and collaborator
* Technologically savvy
* Previous experience in residential low-rise and mid-rise
* Experience working closely with developers
What you'll get in return
$100,000 to $130 000 plus executive package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.