Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you looking for a role to utilize your knowledge across the entire spectrum of commodity and treasury consulting? Read below to know more!
What will your typical day look like?
Due to significant growth in our Treasury Advisory practice, we are looking for experienced Kyriba professionals to join our Canadian team as a Senior Consultant.
In this role, you will be leading/supporting Kyriba implementation projects focused on Treasury business processes and functionality. A typical day will include working with our clients and teams in implementing Kyriba in large corporate, private or government organizations, ensuring the solution meets business requirements and deadlines. You will play a key role in client communication, requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training and go live readiness. You will also coach junior colleagues, including offshore resources, fostering collaboration within Deloitte’s Global Treasury teams.
Deloitte’s Treasury Advisory team works with CFO’s, CIO’s, CRO’s, Treasurers and others within the treasury organization to address key business challenges and enhance all aspects of treasury operations and controls. We differentiate ourselves by combining deep Treasury business experience with exceptional technical implementation expertise in one team. Our team is comprised of specialists in cash and liquidity management, foreign exchange, financial risk and controls, debt and investments management, policies, governance, and treasury technology. We are recognized in the industry as a leader in both Treasury Risk Management and the Kyriba Treasury solution.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
To be successful in this role, you will be someone with:
- 2+ years of consulting or corporate treasury experience with focus on technology implementation projects.
- 2+ years of hands on Kyriba experience either from a business user or technical implementation role
- Experience, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines
- Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
- Strong executive presence and good communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Treasury business process and controls. Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
- Authorized to work in Canada and willingness to travel within North America
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.