DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking an Analyst for our growing Technology Consulting team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Consulting team works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Provide technology solution services to a wide range of MNP clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors including technology architecture, solution design, technical analysis, system implementation and system optimization.
- Work collaboratively with clients to assess current technology environments and develop innovative technology solutions that achieve client outcomes
- Develop robust and complete technology solutions based on functional requirements
- Create architectural designs and specifications that support business requirements and address problems of system compatibility
- Define system integration requirements and support from concept through to implementation
- Provide solutions for cloud, on-premise and hybrid environments
- Assist with application configuration for COTS and custom solutions
- Prepare correspondence, technical reports, client summaries and presentations outlining findings, facts and highlights resulting from the client engagement
- Promote MNP consulting services through the delivery of presentations, writing articles, facilitating workshops or participating in community activities
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services, businesses and industry
- Raise awareness of MNP through discussions at community events including client and company sponsored functions
- Provide leadership and subject matter experience in proposal development and solution design
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches in order to improve work processes
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in computer sciences, management information systems, computer engineering or other related field
- Professional experience in IT Architecture, IT Solution Design, Technical Analysis, System Implementation and System Optimization
- 4 to 6 years of experience in developing comprehensive technology solutions
- Completion of additional certifications (e.g. Microsoft, Developer, Cloud, TOGAF, ITIL, Agile) is considered an asset
- Experience in enterprise architecture
- Experience in problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, decision making, documentation and managing client expectations
- Experience in proposal development
- Passion for innovation and application of technology to solve complex business problems
- Possess a developed network within the business community is considered a strong asset
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
- Work Ethic – consistently performs to high quality standards, is dependable and has a constant drive to improve
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!